Friday 30 May 2014

"Like"

Hai semorang. Selamat malam & some of you guys might be in your sweet dreams. Like usual i memang pilih waktu malam bila nak blogging why cause it's such perfect time to me nak express something out & loud.

It's freaking out few days ago when somebody yang i tak kenal chat & ask me to "like" her photo dekat facebook she's giving me lots of her picture's link & hamaigadd i just feeling like nak tampar je my laptop screen cause it's being blank. I thought dah takde yang buat macamni  so desperate like seriously. Stupid things, girls, selfies, photos, publishhh & asking for the "likes" aghh it's the matter.



Bila dah post/upload gambar, yes sape je tak suka bila dapat banyak "like" right? Lagi lagi girls. (boleh lompat sampai jatuh katil-i guess) I pun a kind of girl yang suka ambil gambar but bila nak post any of my picture i will choose yang sopan & not too much. I'm not seeking for the "like" but at least gambar tu can motivated or else inspired & my words can make them happy (i hope). That is all.

Hey girls, just because a man "likes" your pictures doesn't mean that he respect it. Tak ada benda yang nak dibanggkan bila dapat 1000 "likes" from a flock of men who are staring at your butt, breasts, thighs, duckfaces and tongue lashes. Kau bukan lagi wanita or girl di mata seorang lelaki, sorry to say kau cuma satu objek, a piece of meat, a vein imagination in the mind of luster. People said it "buat modal". Tak perlu lah i explain "modal" tu apa you guys tahu what it mean.

Kau nak jadi cantik & sexy. Okay, i get it. But being respected & love should mean more. Beauty is in modesty and a man won't love a women he can't respect. Just please don't believe the "likes".

-Dee-      

No comments:

Post a Comment