Tuesday 20 May 2014

Read First, Then Tittle Yourself !

Cause i was so boring and here i left you with my words. Happy reading, sexy readers!

A lot of people will get offended when they see you making positive changes or do something better dari they all in your life because it makes them look bad (i sure) These people will attempt to bring you down to their level in order to preserve their ego. They will tell you that you're being unrealistic and that you should give up cause you will never amount to anything gahhh so kejam isn't it?

Meh don't worry about them though. It's unintelligent to focus on what haters are saying about you. Don't even care plishh? To me : basing myself worth on the word of others is such stupid because it's a variable entirely out of my control. I can't be everything to everybody then i've stopped worrying about what other people think.

I know myself better than anyone else. I have a goal that resonates with every cell of my body, and i know that i can achieve it so that's all matters. Everything else is irrelevant.

But my job is not to sit around & be pretty & easy on everyone else's eyes.

My job is to do whatever i want & look however the things that i want while doing it.

I am smart, funny and beautiful (magad couldn't believe i type ni semua and i wish these all true or maybe typing error did happen T.T)

Well, I am madly in love with myself. So suck it up and get over it :) *blows a kiss*

Yet, fall in love with Yael Naim cause this song explain everything so awesome that i cant say no to...  



-Dee-

No comments:

Post a Comment