Friday 23 May 2014

Memory of MH370

Hai. It's middle of the night and am still awake. Cannot sleep that idk whats wrong with me. Semalam i watched superstar dengan my brother. I know that tv program for budak budak but oh i still budak budak so i watched it. I wish sape yang tengok superstar kenal Kashika. The youngest one! I suka budak ni cause even dia yang paling kecil paling muda still, she always do her best i know its such a big effort nak kena fight with others (dah macam juri pulak) haha.

What i nak highlight in this entry is not about superstar or kashika or else but lagu yang kashika nyanyi semalam was Percaya! Its a kind of song that remind MH370. I know ramai yang dah lupa pasal ni isn't it? Godd i sentap gila bila she sings the song. Why? Cause i myself don't even know it's too deep to explain yet i realize the crystals drop on my cheeks. Gahhh, it's so mendalam it's such i got a family/relatives on the flight. Imagined that masa first i know about this tragedy i cannot sleep at night i was too sad i keep thinking the same thing & my mind full with tons of questions.

Where's MH370 actually??? No one knows except the greatest God up there. Some says kena hijack some says it was an accident & crashed & it was conspiracy & ada yang cakap pilot tu sendiri yang jadi dalang all of this. Ahh it's hard right? Idk nak percaya yang mana. But after a month lepas it was missing there's a hope bila diorang cakap that flight tak terhempas dekat laut whatever. (but why wasting time tak stop cari kat laut why not cari dekat darat also) but i know they did their best nak cari MH370 ,almost all the countries around the world help us to find MH370 but the saddest moment bila PM said it was ended at Indian Ocean. Only God knows my feeling masa tu.

I was upset seriously. I'm getting weird with myself kenapa nak kisah sangat pasal MH370 sampai i lost my appetite whatever padahal benda tu takde kaitan langsung dengan i. When i was thinking back, yes i ada hak nak kisah all these thing cause it's about my people (our people i must say) our country & our plane. I cannot explain how were their relatives they might be sad of course! They said ended dekat Lautan Hindi but they cannot find any proof i mean rangka or what else yang boleh sah kan that thing. They just said that as an 'object' was found!

Kapal terbang might be crashed dekat darat or laut but it cannot be lost! It might be somewhere that no one knows or else that kapal terbang tu ada rn but not with logo MAS. & the people on that plane hm idk whats happen to them. Just imagined that you ade mak/ayah/adik/abang/aunty/uncle or anyone yang you sayang atas plane tu & tell me how was your feeling? (it's not sad but it's a feeling that you can't even explain!)

Yet, we as muslim should back to basic everything happen for a good reasons, right? Yang menimpa Malaysia ni it's all dugaan dari Allah. We must take this in a good side. We just pray our best. Mana nak tahu if someday ahead MH370 muncul balik (well, miracle did happen isn't it?) This entry is nothing takde kena mengena dengan yang hidup or yang mati & all what i say here are just my thought my words that i wanna share here cause i know MH370 makin lama makin orang lupa, people just stop talk about it.

Have faith in Allah. If they are still alive god please protect them. If they're gone, keep them with You! You know what the best after all. We pray for the pilot co-pilot all the crews & passangers of MH370. Al-Fatihah.


MH370, we still hope that one day you will return back. Please come home safe.



                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment